>> – recipe
We recently bought a new breadmaker. It was something I wouldn't ordinarily buy but I had a gift card and had been seeing all these wonderful recipes on Pinterest that sparked my interest. We had already tried one recipe for dinner rolls and I wasn't totally thrilled with how they turned out. These on the other hand were awesome! I found this recipe on allrecipes.com. It had a lot of really good reviews and thought we'd give it a try. These were super easy to make and like I said were SO good. They really are sweet! I could have sat and eaten them just by themselves!
Sweet Dinner Rolls
- 1/2 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1/2 cup warm milk
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Place water, milk, egg, 1/3 cup butter, sugar, salt, flour and yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select Dough/Knead and First Rise Cycle; press Start.
- When cycle finishes, turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Divide dough in half. Roll each half into a 12 inch circle, spread 1/4 cup softened butter over entire round. Cut each circle into 8 wedges. Roll wedges starting at wide end; roll gently but tightly. Place point side down on ungreased cookie sheet. Cover with clean kitchen towel and put in a warm place, let rise 1 hour. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until golden.
Original recipe found at allrecipes.com